The St. James Development Project is a brownfield opportunity to build an independent third-party logistics solution to customers in the area. The site is strategically located within the St. James petroleum crude hub with access to ample marine waterfront and pipeline connectivity.
Facility and Services
- Existing waterfront with a ship and a barge dock
- Expansion capability for one additional ship and barge dock
- Up to 8 MMBBls of permitted tank capacity
- Additional land available for storage expansion
- In-tank blending
- Drain-dry tanks to facilitate changes in crude grades